500 Clube
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ruído no ar condicionado

+2
ojunior
tagorecb
6 participantes

Ir para baixo

Ruído no ar condicionado  Empty Ruído no ar condicionado

Mensagem por tagorecb 29/9/2014, 20:43

Galera, peguei o meu 500 tem uma semana, o carro é 13/14 e tem menos de 5k km rodados... Tá bem novo. Ocorre que percebi que quando ligo o ar condicionado na temperatura mínima (LO) e o ventilador no máximo, escuto um ruído bem alto vindo de dentro do painel, acompanhado de uma vibração no volante e na alavanca do câmbio, além do giro do motor em marcha lenta subir, ficando acima dos 1000rpm.

A pergunta é : isso é uma característica do 500? Ou é defeito? Alguém Já passou por isso?
tagorecb
tagorecb
Picciotto
Picciotto

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ruído no ar condicionado  Empty Re: Ruído no ar condicionado

Mensagem por ojunior 8/10/2014, 10:48

kra, parece defeito!

O meu fica com muito vento mas sem barulho estranho nenhum, sem vibração e rotação do motor normal.

VLW
ojunior
ojunior
Uomo d'onore
Uomo d'onore

Apelido do Carro : Tomate

https://www.facebook.com/djunim

Mensagem por tagorecb 8/10/2014, 11:36

ojunior escreveu:kra, parece defeito!

O meu fica com muito vento mas sem barulho estranho nenhum, sem vibração e rotação do motor normal.

VLW

eu achei isso num fórum gringo, não sei se é a mesma coisa. De qualquer forma, na revisão vou falar isso

The dreaded squeaky blower fan is endemic in the 500 but it is relatively simple to fix. The problem (as with many such issues) is the lack of lubrication from the factory, many owners end up at the FIAT dealer having a new unlubricated unit fitted only for it to start squeaking again. There are some very useful posts in the Panda section on this subject but I thought I would share my fix which has worked on my 500C 1.2.

There are two approaches, one more comprehensive and complicated than the other but both are relatively simple for a competent mechanic. I have referenced pictures but I cannot link to them, so please look in my gallery.

a) Simple Fix (which will probably work in most cases)
On the passenger side of the car, kneel on the ground and look up behind the centre of the dashboard with a torch. You will see a black cylinder shape protuberance with two shiny bolts on the end with rubber washers, these are bright yellow on my car, (see photo: IMAGE 1). This is the fan motor housing. If you look in between these two bolts there is a small cover about 1cm diameter which you can prise off with a small screw driver. What you now reveal is the end of the motor shaft in its bronze bushing. All you need to do is spray a small amount of lubricant into this bushing and refit the plastic end cap. WD40 would seem the simple choice of lubricant but this seems to have limited lubricating life. I have found that 3 in 1 Lithium Spray Grease (you can get this from Halfords) works well but be careful not to blast it everywhere inside the motor as this will affect the electrical contacts on the commutator.
tagorecb
tagorecb
Picciotto
Picciotto

Mensagem por rancid 8/10/2014, 20:14

tagorecb escreveu:
ojunior escreveu:kra, parece defeito!

VLW

eu achei isso num fórum gringo, não sei se é a mesma coisa. De qualquer forma, na revisão vou falar isso

The dreaded squeaky blower fan is endemic in the 500 but it is relatively simple to fix. The problem (as with many such issues) is the lack of lubrication from the factory, many owners end up at the FIAT dealer having a new unlubricated unit fitted only for it to start squeaking again. There are some very useful posts in the Panda section on this subject but I thought I would share my fix which has worked on my 500C 1.2.

There are two approaches, one more comprehensive and complicated than the other but both are relatively simple for a competent mechanic. I have referenced pictures but I cannot link to them, so please look in my gallery.

a) Simple Fix (which will probably work in most cases)
On the passenger side of the car, kneel on the ground and look up behind the centre of the dashboard with a torch. You will see a black cylinder shape protuberance with two shiny bolts on the end with rubber washers, these are bright yellow on my car, (see photo: IMAGE 1). This is the fan motor housing. If you look in between these two bolts there is a small cover about 1cm diameter which you can prise off with a small screw driver. What you now reveal is the end of the motor shaft in its bronze bushing. All you need to do is spray a small amount of lubricant into this bushing and refit the plastic end cap. WD40 would seem the simple choice of lubricant but this seems to have limited lubricating life. I have found that 3 in 1 Lithium Spray Grease (you can get this from Halfords) works well but be careful not to blast it everywhere inside the motor as this will affect the electrical contacts on the commutator.

Caraca, você salvou a minha vida! 
A mais de 2 anos eu brigo por causa desse ruido, a concessionária nunca teve paciência para arrumar.

Você tem o link do fórum para eu ver as imagens???
rancid
rancid
Capodecina
Capodecina

Mensagem por Thyago Ernestus 8/10/2014, 22:32

Aqui estão as imagens:

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]
Thyago Ernestus
Thyago Ernestus
Capodecina